Covid Grants for Oregon Businesses
Tuesday, July 28 CCCU
Covid Grants for Oregon Businesses - Application Deadline August 17, 2020.
We are very excited to announce CCCU has been selected as one of four credit unions in Oregon to help distribute the COVID relief funds that were designated for small businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Oregon legislature, through Business Oregon, has asked us to help get these much needed funds to business owners. This award is NOT a loan, these funds are 100% your funds to support and maintain your business during these difficult times.
The grant amounts are based on the number of employees and can range from $2,500 to $25,000.
Please review the eligibility requirements before you apply:
• Business was operational as of 2/29/2020.
• Affected by COVID per Governor’s Executive Order 20-12 or gross revenues decreased more than 50%.
• Business must not have received any federal grant/loan funds from the CARES Act PPP or EIDL.
• Business must have less than 25 employees as of 2/29/2020.
• Must be headquartered in Oregon and primary operations are in Oregon.
• Current on all state, federal, and local taxes.
• Business complies with all state and federal laws.
• Business is currently operational. It can be closed due to executive order, but plans to reopen.
• Priority given to women and minority owned businesses.
If you meet all of these requirements, complete the Business Oregon Application and the Business Grant Application Questionnaire.
The grant funds are in limited supply, so please apply soon if you would like to be considered for relief funds.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.797.7561.
Consolidated Community Credit Union