We're Reopening Soon! - CCCU
Monday, June 22 CCCU
We're reopening soon!
We are excited to announce we will reopen the lobby of our Sandy branch on July 6. The branch will be open normal business hours.
In order to protect employees and members during the current COVID-19 pandemic, Consolidated Community Credit Union will implement the following increased safety measures:
- Deep cleaning the branch before we open it to members.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available for members.
- The credit union has created a cleaning protocol to disinfect member touch-points.
- Minimized employee travel and vendor access to reduce exposure to COVID-19.
When members visit the branch, the people will all look familiar with a few changes in mind for your safety:
- Mask Policies
- Employees are required to wear masks while interacting with members and when meeting with one or more individuals within less than six feet.
- Members will be given a mask (if they are not wearing one) and will be asked to wear a mask while conducting business inside the lobby at the credit union. If a member does not want to wear a mask, that is okay, they can still conduct business through the drive-up.
- Protective Shields. Employees will serve members from behind transparent barriers that have been installed at member-facing workstations.
- Social distancing. Signage that addresses social distancing and the “traffic flow” as members enter and exit the branch will be posted with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Members in a Branch. We will be limiting the Sandy branch to 8 members at one time.
Your safety is our first priority! We look forward to serving you very soon.